Special Education Course Categories
At San Diego Virtual School, we want to provide only the best online middle school and online high school classes in San Diego. Our specialized academic instructors are here to serve students in all the subject areas.
- English/Language Arts - From English to Language Arts, students will be able to improve upon their literacy skills through reading, writing and communication.
- Mathematics - Improve basic mathematics skills with Pre-Algebra or Algebra and all the way up to challenging courses for students with Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus and more.
- Science - We provide a variety of courses in the Sciences, including Biology, Earth Science, Chemistry, and more.
- History/Social Science - Learn about the history of the United States and the world through American History, World Geography, World History, U.S. Government, Economics, and more.
- Language Other Than English (LOTE) - Improve communication skills in an additional, common language: Spanish.
- Health & Physical Education - Allow students to develop a better understanding of their health and to establish good health practices through Physical Education and Personal Health and Safety courses.
- Electives - Allow students to take online high school classes by picking and choosing from electives, a wide range of courses to meet different needs and interests. Electives include Game Development, Personal Finance, Anthropology, Nutrition and more.
- Visual and Performing Arts- Allow students to partake in creative visual and performing arts classes.
No matter what your child is interested in, SDVS provides a myriad of different courses to meet and surpass state standards. We not only want your child to excel at their academics and studies, but also aim to help them enjoy the learning process by providing courses that are interesting, engaging, and challenging.